bit4coin’s bitcoin gift card makes giving bitcoins as a present easy: The perfect choice to give Bitcoin for Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s or as a birthday present. Gift card values are €25, €50 or €100 per card. The overall order limit is €500, so you can order any combination of gift cards if you stay below the limit.
Our customers have told us that they specifically love the denomination in Euros: That way the recipient of the bitcoin gift card instantly knows the value, even if they may not be used to Bitcoin. And, even if they don’t know anything about bitcoin yet — everybody knows how gift cards work!
After we receive the payment, we send the gift cards by mail to the address specified in the order. Shipping typically takes 2-7 days to countries in Europe, while global shipping may take a bit longer.
The recipient can then redeem the gift card against bitcoin here. The current exchange rate at time of redemption is applied to convert the value from Euros into Bitcoin. If the recipient doesn’t have a bitcoin wallet yet, we guide them how to open a wallet.
Many business customers use our bitcoin gift card solution for employee rewards, gifts for their customers or clients, or incentive/loyalty programs. Please contact us directly here or send an email to email@example.com if you want to place larger orders or order on behalf of a business.
To make buying digital currencies as easy as possible for you, we offer multiple payment options:
- SEPA bank transfer. This is the standard method for bank transfers in Europe. SEPA transfers are only possible in Euros, but if your local currency is not Euro, banks will automatically transfer the amount, e.g., from CHF (swiss francs), GBP (British Pounds), or any other European currency.
- Credit card. Pay with your Visa or Mastercard which will allow you to quickly and securely pay for digital currencies from any country in Europe. Please be aware that we charge an additional 2.5% for credit card fees.
- Onlineueberweisen allows customers from Austria and Switzerland to pay fast and efficiently with their own online banking details, i.e. PIN (for online banking) and TAN (transaction number). Nearly all banks and TAN methods (SMS-TAN, Chip-TAN and iTAN) are supported.
- iDEAL is an e-commerce payment system used in the Netherlands. With iDEAL you can make online payments in a reliable, secure and easy way. Payments are done using your trusted mobile banking app or the online banking environment of your own bank.
- International bank transfer. If your bank is outside Europe, you can always initiate an international bank transfer (wire transfer) to us. As soon as we receive the full amount in the bank account, we will send your digital currency voucher to you.
To see which payment options are available in your location, just enter your country in the order form above, and you will see the payment methods available for you.
Обменники на которых можно обменять Amazon Gift Cards USD на Биткоин BTC . Лучшие варианты обмена с наиболее выгодным курсом обмена размещены в верхней части таблицы мониторинга. Все обменники проверяются администратором, поэтому мониторинг обменников содержит только надежные обменники с хорошей репутацией. На данный момент выбран обмен Amazon Gift Cards USD на Биткоин BTC . Чтобы выбрать другой обмен, используйте боковую панель и не забудьте выбрать тип валюты в выпадающем списке.
Укажите сумму обмена в верхней части таблицы, это позволит видеть расчетные данные по обменниках. Обратите внимание на цифры выделенные красным цветом, наведя на них курсор можно узнать причину их выделения. Вы можете отметить понравившиеся или непонравившиеся обменники добавив их в ‘Избранное’ или ‘Черный список’ кликнув правой клавишей на обменнике, после чего обменник будет выделен определенным цветом и помещен на соответствующую вкладку.
Bitcoin gift card is the key term for exchanging Bitcoins for Gift Cards and vice verse. This means that you can buy the desired gift card (f.e.: Coffe Shop, Amazon, etc. ) for cheaper and anonymously by using Bitcoin. On the other hand, you will be able to buy some Bitcoins by selling a Gift Card you already possess.
Bitcoin is becoming ever more popular, especially with the current increase in its value. The price of Bitcoin has hit the $1,000 USD mark within the past few days (January 5th, 2017) and this is obviously causing people to take notice, ushering in a new wave of first-time Bitcoin users.
For many new users, buying Bitcoins can be a chore all unto its own. With current regulations in the United States and the lack of feasible international buying options, more and more would be new users are forced to turn away from Bitcoin instead of finally embracing it. The solution to this problem is called Bitcoin Gift Card!